Our Signature Grand Canyon Hummer Tour offers a scenic adventure with a comfortable and thrilling ride. Discover the treasures of the Southwest with an epic hummer tours. Book your tour online today!
The Signature Sunset Hummer Grand Canyon Tour
Grand Canyon Sunset Tour Details
As the sun moves over the Grand Canyon, the colors change throughout the day, and you can see the most beautiful colors on Buck Wild’s sunset Hummer tour. Most say there is no better time to witness the canyon’s beauty than at sunset. Go Buck Wild over a Grand Canyon sunset on this tour that is sure to leave you dazzled. This Hummer experience builds upon our Signature tour by adding more exposure to the Grand Canyon when its colors are most intense.
- Learn about the American Southwest and ancient inhabitants.
- Discover facts about nature and how the Grand Canyon came to be.
- Look for elk and other wild animals along the way – you might see them if you watch closely.
- Take amazing photos of this world-renowned natural wonder.
Enjoy yourself – let someone else do the driving in a Hummer while you get the inside scoop on the best places to view the canyon and learn interesting facts along the way! If you have questions before you book online, contact Buck Wild Hummer Tours!
Sunset Tour Highlights
- Experienced Wilderness Guide
- Learn about the history of the Grand Canyon
- Photo worthy sunset views
What to Bring & Wear
- Your Government issued Photo ID
- Your cameras, phones and Selfie Sticks!
- Layered clothing is recommended – April to September
- Winter Clothing is recommended – October to March
- Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended or shoes that are flat and sturdy.
- For more questions and information check our FAQ
CANCELLATION POLICY: Tour may be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours before departure, subject to availability. Cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged in full with no refund.
Buck Wild Hummer Tours offers tours 364 days a year with multiple departures. The Sunset Tour Time changes frequently throughout the year, based on the actual ‘sunset time’. When you click Book Now and choose your date, you will see the available Sunset Tour times.
Sunset Tour start times range from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm, depending on the date of your tour.
- Buck Wild Sunset Hummer Tour is approximately 3 hours
- Tour Duration is based on departure from and return to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours Terminal in Tusayan AZ.
- If you are being picked up inside the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, your tour duration may be less than 3 hours, because you are not travelling from Tusayan to the park.
- You will NOT miss any ‘viewpoint stops’ if you are picked up in the park, the viewpoint stops start after we have picked you up.
The Hummer Tour takes place on paved, public roads (there is no off road travel permitted in the Grand Canyon National Park), and stops at 3-4 viewpoints, that could include: .
- Yavapai Point & Geology Museum
- Pipe Creek Vista
- Duck on a Rock
- Grandview Point
- Mather Point
- Moran Point
- Grand Canyon Village
- We do not ‘go below the rim’ on the Buck Wild Hummer Tour, the only way to ‘go below the rim’ is to hike, or do a 2 day mule trip.
- There are no roads that ‘go below the rim’, there is no ‘off road vehicle use permitted in the Grand Canyon National Park’, and there are no Ground Tours that will take you ‘below the rim’.
- Buck Wild Hummer Tours stay on paved, public roads and your guides will choose the best viewpoints for your adventure, and provide a lot of history and information about the Grand Canyon and surrounding areas.
- Car or booster seats are required by Arizona law – for children under 8 years old or shorter than 4 feet, 9 inches (57 inches).
- Car Seats are required for ages 0-4 years old.
- Booster Seats are required for ages 5-7 years old
- Buck Wild Hummer Tours has a limited number of Car Seats and Booster Seats available for use with no charge.
- You may also use your own Car Seat or Booster Seat.
Due to unforeseen weather conditions or high volumes of tourists to the Grand Canyon, you may experience possible delays while on your Buck Wild Hummer Tour. Your tour time will not be reduced, however the amount of time on the road could be extended. If delays are experienced during your tour, please be advised a refund will not be issued.
Reasons for possible delays
- Weather conditions: Rain Showers, Thunderstorms, Snowstorms or Excessive Heat
- Visibility conditions: Low Clouds, Fog or Smoke
- Road Conditions: Construction, Accidents, Traffic
- Grand Canyon Tourists: Spring and Summer Season is always very busy and extended wait times to enter the park may occur
Participant Important Information
Please be advised, Buck Wild Hummer Tours will be extremely mindful of potential delays. However, should you miss activities you scheduled for the same day, Buck Wild Hummer Tours will not be held responsible for reimbursement of any missed scheduled activities. Activities you should keep in mind are Flight Departures, Bus Departures, Show Tickets, Meal Reservations, and more.
Participant hereby grants to the Buck Wild, its representatives, and employees the right to take photographs and video of Participant in connection with Participant’s participation in the Programs. Participant hereby authorizes the Buck Wild to copyright, use, and publish the same in print and/or electronically. Participant hereby agrees that the Buck Wild may use such photographs and video of Participant for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.