TOUR ADVISORY & POLICIES
Cancellations and Refunds
- Hummer Tours may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to tour start time for a full refund.
- Hummer Tours cancelled less than 24 hours prior to tour start time, and No Shows for tour, receive no refund
HUMMER TOURS WITH AIRPLANE OR HELICOPTER COMBOS
- Hummer and Airplane Tours and Hummer and Helicopter Tours may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to tour start time for a full refund.
- Hummer and Airplane Tours and Hummer and Helicopter Tours cancelled less than 72 hours prior to tour start time, and No Shows for tour, receive no refund
Minimum to Operator Tour
We require a minimum of 2 people to operate this tour. You are MORE THAN welcome to book as a single person, as 99.9% of the time there will be others booked. If the minimum is not met by the day before the tour, you will have the option to reschedule, or cancel with a refund.
PAYMENT-CHECK IN-PHOTO ID
For your security, at check-in you may be required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking along with matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Due to unforeseen weather conditions or high volumes of tourists to the Grand Canyon, you may experience possible delays while on your Buck Wild Hummer Tour. Your tour time will not be reduced, however the amount of time on the road could be extended. If delays are experienced during your tour, please be advised a refund will not be issued.
Reasons for possible delays
- Weather conditions: Rain Showers, Thunderstorms, Snowstorms or Excessive Heat
- Visibility conditions: Low Clouds, Fog or Smoke
- Road Conditions: Construction, Accidents, Traffic
Grand Canyon Tourists: Spring and Summer Season is always very busy and extended wait times to enter the park may occur
Please be advised, Buck Wild Hummer Tours will be extremely mindful of potential delays. However, should you miss activities you scheduled for the same day, Buck Wild Hummer Tours will not be held responsible for reimbursement of any missed scheduled activities. Activities you should keep in mind are Flight Departures, Bus Departures, Show Tickets, Meal Reservations, and more.
Participant hereby grants to the Buck Wild, its representatives, and employees the right to take photographs and video of Participant in connection with Participant’s participation in the Programs. Participant hereby authorizes the Buck Wild to copyright, use, and publish the same in print and/or electronically. Participant hereby agrees that the Buck Wild may use such photographs and video of Participant for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
PET AND SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
- Pets are allowed on private tours only.
- Pets must be leashed and under the control of owner at all times.
- Pets may not be left in the tour vehicle when the guests are outside the vehicle.
- Guests with pets will be responsible for any damages and cleaning fees caused by pet.
- Excessive barking, growling and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. If the owner is unable to get the animal under control, the owner and animal will be removed from the tour.
- Pets must be housebroken and guests must carry and use appropriate supplies to remove waste from their animal.
SERVICE DOG POLICY:
Service Dogs are permitted on Buck Wild Hummer Tours. Buck Wild Hummer Tours is ADA Compliant and adheres to the ADA Requirements regarding Service Dogs
- Only dogs are recognized as service animals under titles II and III of the ADA.
- A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Buck Wild may ask the following questions as permitted under the ADA Requirements for Service Dogs:
- Is the dog a service animal required because of a disability?
- What work or task has the dog been trained to perform?
- Out of respect for other guests, we request you notify us at least 48 hours in advance if a service dog will be accompanying you on tour, so that we can assign you to a vehicle with guests who do not have dog allergies.
Tour Participation Agreement
By clicking the “Tour Advisory and Policies” field, you are agreeing that you understand and accept all the terms, conditions and advisories provided by Buck Wild Hummer Tours.