Adult $99 · Buckaroos (ages 0-15) $90
Go Buck Wild with this scenic adventure that includes stops along some of the most popular lookout areas the Grand Canyon National Park has to offer. A professional guide will provide you with the history of the region, the forces of nature that shaped the canyon, and the ancient people who inhabited the land.
Discover dramatic rock formations and gorges that took millions of years to create. The Grand Canyon stretches 12 miles across and one mile deep. Some of the most famous and widely recognizable images of the Grand Canyon are taken within the park. Get your camera ready to capture amazing images of this mystical canyon. Perfect for families and adventure-seekers alike!
- Learn about the American Southwest and ancient inhabitants.
- Discover facts about nature and how the Grand Canyon came to be.
- Look for elk and other wild animals along the way – you may see them if you watch closely.
- Take amazing photos of this world-renowned natural wonder.
- Enjoy yourself – let someone else do the driving while you get the inside scoop on the best places to view the canyon and learn interesting facts along the way!