Our Signature Grand Canyon Hummer Tour offers a scenic adventure with a comfortable and thrilling ride. Discover the treasures of the Southwest with an epic hummer tours. Book your tour online today!
North Canyon Helicopter and Hummer Combo Tours
Due to the increased price of aviation fuel, a temporary fuel surcharge of $15.00 per seat is in effect and is collected at the time of check-in for your Helicopter or Airplane Tour.
- Signature Hummer with 25 minute Helicopter
- Big Buck or Buckaroo Pricing from
- Sunset Hummer with 25 minute Helicopter
- Big Buck or Buckaroo Pricing From
- Signature Hummer with 45 minute Helicopter
- Big Buck or Buckaroo Pricing From
- Sunset Hummer with 45 minute Helicopter
- Big Buck or Buckaroo Pricing From
Helicopter and Hummer Combo Tours at the South Rim
Combine a Helicopter Tour with a Hummer Tour at the South Rim to create the perfect Grand Canyon Adventure. Options for this Combo Tour:
25 Minute Helicopter Tour with Hummer
- 25 Minute Helicopter with Signature Hummer Tour (Hummer Tour approximately 2-2 1/2 hours)
- 25 Minute Helicopter with Sunset Hummer (Sunset Hummer Tour approximately 3 hours)
45 Minute Helicopter Tour with Hummer
- 45 minute Helicopter Tour with Signature Hummer Tour (Hummer Tour approximately 2-2 1/2 hours)
- 45 Minute Helicopter Tour with Sunset Hummer (Sunset Hummer Tour approximately 3 hours)
SEE IT FROM THE AIR:
Board your helicopter at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport in Tusayan, AZ and begin your amazing journey. Your Helicopter Flight includes Multilingual Headset Narration as you soar over both the North and South Rims, over the Kaibab National Forest, across the deepest and widest part of the South Rim. Gaze down nearly one mile below at the mighty Colorado River that runs through the Grand Canyon. Incredible views of the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist, before flying back to the terminal through Dragon Corridor, one of the most photographed aerial regions in the Canyon. The 45 minute Helicopter Tour flies further east for even more viewpoints.
SEE IT FROM THE GROUND
Drive less than a mile through the quaint town of Tusayan and arrive at the Buck Wild Terminal in just a few minutes. Climb aboard the Buck Wild vehicle, a former military Humvee customized to provide you with the most comfortable way to explore the viewpoints. Our vehicles have comfortable, front facing, stadium style seats that provide excellent views from all seats. During the warm Spring and Summer months, enjoy an open air ride; during the cooler Fall and Winter months, rest assured you will be warm and toasty inside the heated vehicle with transparent sides and tours, and bundle up in the provided blankets for even more warmth. Your professional guide will take you to 3-4 of the best viewpoints in the South Rim, with plenty of time to explore the rim and capture unforgettable photos.
- Choose Signature Hummer Tour (2-2 1/2 hours) or Sunset Hummer Tour (3 hours)
- The Hummer Tour will stop at 3-4 Viewpoints on the East Side of the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Each stop provides ample time for exploring, photo opportunities, and learning about the location.
- Learn about the American Southwest and ancient inhabitants
- Discover facts about nature and how the Grand Canyon came to be
- Look for elk and other wild animals along the way – you’ll usually see them if you watch closely!
- Take amazing photos of this world-renowned natural wonder.
- Enjoy yourself – let someone else do the driving while you get the inside scoop on the best places to view the canyon and learn interesting facts along the way!
- Choose 25 or 45 minute Helicopter Tour
- Multi-lingual narration on Helicopter Tour
- Aerial Views of North Rim, South Rim, and Dragon Corridor (the deepest area of the canyon)
- 45 minute Helicopter Tour travels further to the east, providing more aerial views of this amazing area.
What to Bring & Wear
- Your Government issued Photo ID
- Your cameras and/or phones for amazing photos
- Selfie Sticks allowed on Hummers but are not allowed in or around the Helicopter
- Layered clothing is recommended – April to September
- Winter Clothing is recommended October to March
- Footwear recommended – Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Footwear that is flat and sturdy.
You are booking a Combination Tour that includes a Helicopter and Hummer Tour at the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim. You can choose a 25 or 45 minute Helicopter, and combine it with a Signature Hummer Tour (morning or afternoon), or a Sunset Hummer Tour.
These are two separate tours that begin in the town of Tusayan, which is located approximately 1 mile from the entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim. The drive from the Papillon Helicopter Terminal to the Buck Wild Hummer Tour Terminal is less than 5 minutes.
- This Tour takes place at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park in Northern Arizona.
- For more information about the Grand Canyon Area, please visit our Grand Canyon Information Page
- Both the Helicopter and Buck Wild Terminals are located in the town of Tusayan, the small town less than 2 miles from the South Entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim.
- View Driving Distances from many Southwest US Cities to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park
Select tours may be changed or canceled without penalty up to 72 hours prior to departure, subject to availability. Cancellations made within 72 hours of departure are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged in full with no refund.
- Hummer tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Buck Wild Hummer Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour canceled by Buck Wild Hummer Tours will receive a 100% refund.
- Helicopter tours may be canceled due to weather conditions. If that’s the case, you will be notified and refunded for the helicopter portion of the tour.
- If your Hummer tour is still operating, you will still be expected to attend unless you cancel 24 hours prior to your scheduled Hummer Tour.
After you choose your Hummer Tour (Signature or Sunset), you will see available times for your Helicopter Tour. Signature Hummer Tours are offered at 9:30am and 1:00 pm. Sunset Hummer Tour start times vary throughout the year.
- Helicopter Flight is 25 or 45 minutes, depending on option chosen.
- Signature Hummer Tour is approximately 2-2 1/2 hours
- Sunset Hummer Tour is approximately 3 hours
On the helicopter tour:
- The North and South Rims
- Kaibab National Forest
- The Colorado River
- Tower of Ra
- Vishnu Schist
- Dragon Corridor
On the Hummer tour:
Explore three to four of the best viewpoints along the South Rim. Possible viewpoints include:
- Yavapai Point & Geology Museum
- Pipe Creek Vista
- Duck on a Rock
- Grandview Point
- Moran Point
- Check-in for your Hummer tour is 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time, unless notified otherwise, at the Buck Wild Office located at 469 South State Highway 64 Suite A, Tusayan, AZ 86023.
- Tusayan is the small town located just before you get to the Fee Station at Grand Canyon National Park South Rim. Buck Wild Hummer Tours’ office is located just north of the Texaco Gas Station, in the Shopping Plaza that also houses the Visitor’s Center. Click here for directions to the Buck Wild Terminal
- Check-in for your helicopter tour is 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time at the Papillon Helicopter Terminal located at 3568 Airport Rd, Tusayan, AZ 86023. Papillon Helicopter Terminal is located at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport, just south of the town of Tusayan. Click here for directions to the Papillon Helicopter Terminal. The Buck Wild Terminal and the Papillon Helicopter Terminal are just a 5-minute drive apart!